L & I Electrical Pty Ltd
L & I Electrical Pty Ltd are one of the longest continuously trading switchboard manufacturing companies in Australia. Established in 1974 for the main purpose of designing and manufacturing high quality electrical switchboards, Motor Control Centres, Distribution Boards, and control panels.
Since our establishment, we have supplied electrical equipment to a wide variety of industries including water/sewerage treatment, mining, petrochemical industry, paper manufacturing, food processing, automotive industry, furnace industry, generator industry, data storage facilities, power stations and for numerous commercial/industrial projects, for both nationally and overseas markets.
With a combined 250+ years of experience, 36+ employees, and a manufacturing floor space of over 1500M², L&I have the capacity and expertise to manufacture and deliver as follows;
- High Current, custom welded, and propriety modular switchboards and control assemblies up to 5000A.
- Voltages from 240 V AC up to 1000 V AC.
- We also have the ability, and are approved to manufacture proprietary modular assemblies, both fixed and demountable, up to 3500 Amp, Type tested to 80kA for 1 second. Special builds 4000-5000A up to 100kA
The L&I Power, Custom Built Switchboard has undergone numerous type tests through its development cycle. L&I Electrical Pty Ltd is a switchboard manufacturer that holds the following high current type-tested certificates, Per AS/NZS 61439.1:2016:
- Short-circuit type test certificates up to 65kA/1s
- Certificate No’s. 50307005-004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 012, 013, 014, 015 & 016.
- Temperature Rise.
- Certificate No’s. 50307005 001, 002 & 003.
- Creepage, Distance & Dielectric.
- Certificate No. 50307005 017
- Degree of Protection- up to IP6X & IPX6.
- Certificate No’s. 50247584 001 IP43, 002 IP5X & IPX5, 50388594 001 IP6X & 002 IPX6
- Corrosion Tests.
- Certificate No. TR2486
Quality control procedures are strictly adhered to, and inspection and test plans are prepared by our Project Managers, implemented by our personnel for major projects or where specified. As strict test procedures are adhered to during the assembly/manufacturing process, and on completion of manufacture, we can assure that our products will meet the requirements of our client’s specifications prior to delivery.
L & I Electrical Pty Ltd has considerable experience in the packing and despatching of our products Australia wide and for the overseas market, so our customers can feel confident that their goods will arrive on site safely. Here at L & I Electrical Pty Ltd, we pride ourselves, not only on the high quality of our products, but also on the highest level of customer service and satisfaction