Your specialist electrical switchboard manufacturer in Geraldton
MWT can manufacture the full range of electrical switchboards across the range of different industries.
- Custom built Main Distribution Boards - form 1 thru to form 4
- Custom built Distribution Boards - form 1 thru to form 4
- Modular type tested switchboards - form 1 thru to form 4 up to 5000 Amps
- Modular type tested MCC's form 1 thru to form 4 up to 5000 Amps
- Control Cubicles or Control panels
- Pump or Retic control cubicles
- Mimic panels
- Connection or termination enclosures
- Switchboard cubicles can be manufactured in a range of materials.
- Zinc anneal steel - powder coated in a range of Dulux colours
- Aluminium - Orbital sanded finishor powder coated in a range of Dulux colours.
- 316 Stainless steel - orbital sanded finish or powder coated in a range of Dulux colours.
A clear anti-graffiti coating can be applied to either the orbital sanded finishes or to the coloured finish to help protct the cubicles from graffiti.
The aluminium & stainless steel cubicles are complete with stainless steel hardware (hinges and locks)
MWT holds a type test certificate for busbars rated to 50kA for 1 second.
Midwest Technologies is a member of :-
- NESMA (WA) - National Electrical Switchboard Manufactures Association.
- Masters Electricians
- NECA WA - National Electrical & Communications Association (WA)
- MWCCI - Midwest Chamber of Commerce & Industry
MWT has full technical backup & support from its major suppliers :- Schneider Electric, GE (IPD Group), NHP & CBI Electric.