Universal Switchboards, provide a multi-disciplinary approach to custom design, manufacture and commission switchboards, switchgear and metering equipment to the commercial, industrial, construction and mining industry throughout Australia, using state of the art materials and componentry.
Customers can be left feeling confident with the durability, high specification construction and testing of the Switchboards.
- Distribution boards
- Metering boards
- Motor control centres
- Control / PLC panels
- Mechanical services boards
- Projects from design to commissioning and reporting
- Detailed design drawings (CAD) and documentation
- FAT & Site Commissioning
- Inspection & Test Plans (ITP)
- Service and maintenance
- Ongoing support
- Feasibility studies
Maintenance and Services
- Switchboard, switchgear and equipment overhauls.
- Switchgear and switchgear retrofitting.
- Upgrades and additions.
- Testing and inspection.
- Planned maintenance and servicing
- Thermographic imaging.
- RCD testing and verification.
Universal Switchboards management team have over 100 combined years’ experience in the electrical industry to facilitate instructed works.
Universal Switchboards are members of NESMA, NECA and Master Electricians
Achieving compliance with AS/NZS 61439-1&2 : 2016
Electrical Solutions Designed and Delivered
Company DetailsAddress: 105 Robinson Avenue, Belmont, Western Australia 6104
Phone: (08) 9328 9491